Inno-Quarter is always always looking to connect with entrepreneurs who want to plug in their innovation at a festival. The call opens 1 February 2019.
For the 2019 festivals, your application has to be made before May 1st 2019.
What happens after I apply?
Your application will be checked by our team within 2 weeks. We might ask you to clarify some issues. After this pre-selection check a jury of experts will dive deep in your project and make a selection. Then you will know if your idea or innovation can be plugged in at in festival and also at which festival.
For the 2019 festivals, your application has to be made before May1st 2019.
What’s in it for me?
- Signing up is totally free
- We have a small production- and hospitalitybudget for you, which makes it possible to enter the living lab at a festival
- We attract the right partners and work from idea to prototype
- We offer you a temporary mini society where you can test the technical details
- We offer you access to thousands of end-users – enthousiastic festival goers and (potential) customers.
Criteria we look at when you sign up
- Is your innovation really something new?
- Has testing your innovation added value for the festival?
- Does your innovation has a business case, or are you developing your idea?
- Do you contribute to the United Nations Sustainability Development Goals? http://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/sustainable-development-goals/